Thursday 19 March 2015

What Rihannas Wearing

Rihanna has been showing off her girly side lately, firstly the Grammys princess dress and now she's giving Barbie a run for her money in this head-to-toe pink ensemble. It seems she can't get enough of pink - I know the feeling.       


These pictures surfaced on my Instagram feed last week and I have to say this has got to be my favourite celebrity look of the month, forget Kims hair! Rihanna was papped in New York City as she made her way to the studio of 'Good Morning America' where she was making a guest appearance to promote her new movie 'Home'.


Rihanna was wearing a baby pink jumpsuit with an oversized jacket to match and a glamorous fur stole, fresh from the Pascal Millet fall '15 catwalk. She finished off the all-pink attire with Holly Fullton x Christian Louboutin suede pumps and understated jewellery by Jennifer Fisher. 



Rihanna has been seen with many different and unusual hairstyles through out her career but lately she has been opting for a more natural look, which I have to say is my favourite. For her makeup she went with a subtle look, leaving her outfit do the talking. She wore a neutral smokey eye and a nude/pink lip with a pop of colour on her cheeks. 

Overall Rihanna gets a 10/10 from me!


Thank you for reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment