Thursday 19 March 2015

Exciting News!

I am excited to say that in the next couple of weeks I will be posting my first official Youtube makeup tutorial. I've been considering the idea for a while but after having many requests for video tutorials lately, I am finally going ahead with it. You may have already seen some short videos in my previous posts and on my Instagram but you can expect to see full length videos in which you will see all my techniques, tips and tricks. I can't say exactly when my first video will be up as I have a new camera which I need to learn how to work and also I will have to edit the video prior to posting it, but I'm planning on recording one of my 'go-to' makeup looks for a night out. I have so many ideas lined up but if there is anything in particular you would like to see on my Youtube channel please let me know and I will take it in to consideration.
So make sure to keep your eyes peeled for my first video and of course I will be posting on my blog as usual.


 I'm planning on recreating this look for my first video makeup tutorial. 
In this picture I am wearing one of my 'go-to' makeup looks for a night out - bronze eyeshadow and a nude lip is my favourite!

1 comment: