Monday 16 March 2015

March Makeup Wish List & Product Update

After splashing out on lots of new makeup last month I've been trying my hardest to be sensible and stay away from makeup counters and internet shopping but of course that doesn't mean I haven't been thinking about new makeup every day and night. So below I have put together a list of all the beauty products I've been lusting over and will hopefully be getting my hands on soon! 

Urban Decay All Nighter Setting Spray - This is a product I have wanted for such a long time but I have always forgot to purchase because its not a necessity. This 'best seller' product by Urban Decay is designed to set your makeup after application. You simply spritz on the light weight formula and it claims to set your makeup and keep it looking 'just-applied' with out melting, fading or settling into fine lines. As far as I know this product works and has great reviews but I need to find out for myself, this could be a life saver! 

Urban Decay 24/7 Glide-On Pencil 'Yeyo' - I'm in need of a white eyeliner to use in my waterline, I recently purchased MAC Technakohl Liner in the colour 'Snowed In' for this but unfortunately it doesn't work; its not pigmented enough to use in my waterline and I wouldn't recommend it for anything else. On the other hand I have been very impressed with my Urban Decay 24/7 pencil in 'Perversion' this is the black eye liner I use in my waterline, its super pigmented, long lasting and easy to use. 'Yeyo' is the same product but in white, I would like to try this and hopefully find that its just as impressive as 'Perversion'.  

Bobbi Brown Bronzing Powder - I have owned Bobbi Brown makeup in the past but I have never really looked in to the brand and their products, however I have heard lots of great reviews especially about their bronzers. When I have bought bronzer in the past I have always gone for MAC but I have never been really happy with the colour match and the overall finished looked of the product. I plan to purchase a Bobbi Brown bronzing powder and then hopefully try some more products from the collection, their 'Shimmer Bricks' also look gorgeous. 

MAC Lip Pencil 'Whirl' - If you love makeup as much as me I'm sure you will have heard of this product! 'Whirl' is apparantley the lip pencil used by Kylie Jenner - or at least the lip pencil most people are using to recreate those famous Kylie lips. If you read my blog you will know I love 'Pink Treat' Cremestick Liner by MAC (which I've ran out of again) but lip liner is a makeup must-have for me now and I want to start collecting them beginning with the very popular 'Whirl' then 'Spice' then 'Brick'... The list goes on!

Tom Ford Eye Color Quad 'Cognac Sable' - Tom Ford makeup is so beautiful and luxurious, I want it all - but it comes with a price, a very expensive one! Since buying my Tom Ford lipstick and loving it, Im dying to buy more and the eye shadow quads look to die for. I especially like the look of the palette named 'Cognac Sable' which consists of gold, bronze and deep brown shades which are my favourite colours to use on my eyes. 

Zoeva Makeup Brushes - Since last year I have been seeing Zoeva makeup brushes being used by some of my favourite youtubers in their makeup tutorials. There are lots of different and unique brushes in the collection and there is also a selection of brush sets to choose from. I think I am in need of some new eye brushes so I may purchase a few of their single brushes to try out before I purchase one of their sets which is what I really want. 


Product Update 
As I mentioned in my previous post 'Recent Beauty & Makeup Haul' I recently purchased MAC In Extreme Dimension 3D Black Lash Mascara. I got talked in to buying this because at the time it sounded impressive and for me the most important thing in mascara is that it doesn't smudge under my eyes through out the day so when I got told that it was 'smudge proof' I had to try it. Since then I have found that it is not smudge proof and also it doesn't really benefit my lashes in anyway at all, I'm not impressed in the slightest. I got told that if I'm not happy with the product I can take it back for a refund and I will be doing just that because for me it was a complete waste of money and I would not recommend it to anyone. 

No comments:

Post a Comment