Monday 16 June 2014

15/06 OOTD

T-shirt - Cheeki Boutique 
Jeans - Zara 
Shoes - River Island 
 Bag - Louis Vuitton 
Sunglasses - Chloé

As we all know North East weather is so unpredictable and yesterday was another one of those in between days, I would hate to be caught in the rain in a pair of shorts. So for a day shopping I opted for this outfit, I love this celebrity inspired T-shirt I am wearing as seen on the beautiful Cheryl Cole, when I seen it online I had to have it and I knew exactly how I would wear it. I bought the T-shirt from an online shop called Cheeki Boutique which is run by my friend. For more gorgeous celeb inspired clothes and bikinis 'Like' Cheeki Boutique on Facebook and follow @cheekiboutique on twitter and instagram.  


I had to get a close up on my sunglasses, I bought these 2 years ago and have found myself wearing them a lot lately after putting them away last year and replacing them with my Ray Bans. However this year I am thinking the bigger the better when it comes to sunglasses and these ones are BIG and so on trend, I love them and I will definitely be wearing them in Ayia Napa this summer! 

No comments:

Post a Comment