Monday 16 June 2014

Kendall and Kylie Jenner Red Carpet Look At MMVA's


Last night Kendall and Kylie Jenner made yet another appearance on the red carpet, this time it was to host the MuchMusic Video Awards in Toronto. Once again the sisters did not fail to stand out from the crowd but it was Kendalls dress which stirred some controversy with in the media. You have probably already seen these photos on your news feed countless times today but I couldn't help but voice my opinion on Kendalls risque choice of outfit. Kendalls dress was from Italian designer Fausto Puglis' Fall 13/14 collection and if you know of this brand you would have already guessed the designer of this dress judging by the statement intricate embellishment, which older sister Kim Kardashian is often seen wearing. I can't say the dress isn't beautiful; crisp white, elaborate jewels and striking purple lining - but in my opinion those higher than thigh slits takes away from what is potentially a very classy dress. Kendall probably knew the reaction she would get from wearing something so revealing and couldn't care less, I mean this is nothing compared to that Marc Jacobs catwalk ensemble. Kendalls outfit may have upset a few people but with legs like those who can blame her for showing them off.


Lets not forget about Kylie who we can see has gone back to black after recently sporting blue and green dip-dye hair. Like her sister, Kylie was also sparkling and looked like a bronze goddess in her beaded and sequin orange mini dress (I have done some research and I can't find the designer of the dress however I can see she is wearing Christian Louboutin heels) but as beautiful and elegant as Kylie looks, Kendall truly stole the spotlight on this occasion. 


I struggled to decide which look I prefer, but I eventually came to the decision that if it wasn't for those super high slits Kendall would have been my winner but I just can't agree with revealing that much skin at any age, in which case Kylie gets my vote by keeping it classy, sophisticated and age appropriate. 

Which look do you prefer? 

No comments:

Post a Comment