Tuesday 1 July 2014

Update

Firstly I must apologise for my lack of blogging during the past 2 weeks, I've had so much to do and unfortunately I haven't had the time, one of the reasons being is that my holiday is fast approaching, it seems the time has gone nowhere and I can't believe I'm now saying I will be in Ayia Napa in only two weeks. As you can imagine, when I haven't been working I've been forever holiday shopping and working hard at the gym. However I'm glad to finally have some time to blog and I have so much I want to talk about and so many ideas for new blog posts, including whats inside my holiday wardrobe (which I love) but that might have to wait until after my holiday! Now that I have explained myself you can look forward to my next blog post which is much more interesting because it is a MAC makeup haul and we all love MAC, the post will be up sometime tonight so keep your eyes peeled. 

No comments:

Post a Comment