Monday 16 June 2014

June Makeup Wish List

Last month I wrote my 'May Makeup Wish List' and although I still haven't bought all the products I mentioned I am now lusting over some new makeup finds. Some of the products I mentioned last month include the NARS 'Turkish Delight' lipgloss with I have since bought and you can find my review here. In that wish list I also mentioned the MAC Prep + Prime highlighter and 'Candy Yum Yum' lipstick which I have recently purchased and I am currently waiting for them to be delivered, I bought them along with some other MAC products and I am so excited for them to arrive so that I can try them out and write some new reviews. As for the other products I mentioned I would still like to buy them but I am not desperate for them at this moment in time however when I do buy them you can expect a review. 
This list is much smaller than my previous and although in my opinion you can never have enough makeup I am quite happy with my collection at the moment and I seem to have everything I need. So for now here is my small 'June Makeup Wish List'...

Charlotte Tilbury Light Wonder Foundation - Obviously this beautiful foundation is at the top of my wish list and I need it in my holiday makeup bag. I don't think I need to praise up this product anymore than I already have in my review which you can read here 


MAC 'Blue Brown' Pigment - I knew this was a popular product from MAC but after watching various makeup tutorials featuring this pigment I now know exactly why it is in high demand. The name is self-explanatory of the colour, it is an usual colour but it is so gorgeous. At £17.00 MAC pigments are pricey and may seem a lot to hand out for one product but then again they are amazing and they last so long as only a very small amount is needed in one application. This is definitely the item I will be buying next time I visit a MAC counter. 


Unfortunately thats all I am putting on my makeup wish list for now, I have decided to calm down on the compulsive makeup buying for a little while but I am sure I will be back with a new wish list soon, I give it 2 weeks! 

No comments:

Post a Comment