Wednesday 8 July 2015

Ibiza 2015


Firstly I must apologise for the lack of posts in the last few weeks but my excuse is that I've been living it up in Ibiza, unfortunately now I am back and I'll be posting regularly again to help take my mind off my Ibiza blues. This year was my first time on the island, and certainly not my last as I am already planning on going back in September for the closing parties, fingers crossed. Ibiza exceeded my expectations and its no wonder everyone raves about it and loves it so much... I'm now one of those people! Some of my holidays highlights were Ocean Beach, Zoo Project and the Pukka Up boat party. I loved getting glammed up for Ocean Beach, I had my costume planned for months, the atmosphere at the pool party was unreal and the cocktails were to die for. For Zoo Project everyone was wearing animal print body paint and glitter which was fun (till the morning after when I had to remove it - the struggle was real). This day started with a boat party which apparently lasted 3 hours, however I felt like I was on it for half an hour, I must have been very drunk but I'm not complaining, after that we went to the main event and had some BBQ food and danced around the pool before returning to the hotel to freshen up for a night on the west end, I love that place! 
I had the time of my life with one of my best friends and my only complaint is that it ended way too soon. I would do it all again along with all the other events the island has to offer, I just can't wait to go back! 


Ocean Beach attire 

 Arriving at Ocean beach 

Sunbathing and sipping on Strawberry Daiquiris

Moving on to Mango Daiquiris 

Ready for Zoo Project 'Noahs Ark' boat party 

When the vodka cranberries had kicked in

Its not a holiday to spain with out Sangria and a shisha 

Sunset at Cafe Mambos

Watching the sun go down

Enjoying the view on our last night

Ibiza, I'll be seeing you again soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment