Thursday 9 July 2015

A Summer OOTD & FOTD


what I wore
top - Ebay 
shorts - H&M 
belt - River Island 
shoes - River Island 

To my surprise the weather hasn't been all that bad since I returned to England (besides the expected showers and some thunder and lightening on an evening) so luckily I can still wear shorts and they haven't been packed away in my suitcase ready for my next holiday. Last weekend I went to a friends BBQ and dressed up as if I was still in Ibiza, you have to make the most of good weather in England because its hard to come by. I wore all white with a tan belt and gold wedges and accessories. For my makeup I wanted to create a smouldering gold smokey eye, a neutral lip and a very bronzed complexion with a shimmering highlight on my cheek bones for a healthy glow. To achieve my bouncy and wavy hair, after drying I simply smoothed over the top of my hair with GHD straighteners then curled the ends.
Thank you for reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment