Friday 19 June 2015

Recent Makeup Look: Barbie Makeup Ft. MAC Candy Yum-Yum Lipstick

This week I decided to create a makeup look very different to what I usually wear. Instead of going for bronze, gold and neutral tones I worked with pink eyeshadows and finished the look with some glitter and my most neon lipstick.


eyes.
  • To begin I primed my eyes with MAC 'Painterly' Paint Pot.
  • As a base colour I applied MAC 'Girly' eyeshadow to my lids, this is a dusky pink colour. 
  • In my sockets I applied MAC 'Sushi Flower' eyeshadow to add some depth, I blended this colour out to meet with the transition colour. 
  • For my transition colour I used MAC 'Soft Brown' eyeshadow.
  • To highlight my brow bone I used MAC 'Shroom' eyeshadow. 
  • For an inner corner highlight I used MAC 'Gleam' eyeshadow, this is a very shimmery pearly pink colour, perfect for use in this area. 
  • I then applied my winged eyeliner and as always I used MAC Liquidlast eyeliner.
  • Directly above the black liner I applied Urban Decay Heavy Metal Glitter Eyeliner in 'Junkshow'. I love the double liner technique I will be recreating this more often.
  • Before applying lashes I coated my lashes with Barry M Lash Vegas Waterproof Mascara.
  • I applied some natural lashes which I bought for really cheap off Ebay. 
lips.
  • Firstly I lined my lips with MAC Pro Longwear Lip Pencil in 'In Anticipation' 
  • The neon pink lipstick I used was MAC 'Candy Yum-Yum' - a very daring colour. 
you can read my most recent face/complexion routine here.


Thank you for reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment