Monday 5 January 2015

Recent Day Time Looks

Firstly I would like to say I hope all my readers have had a lovely Christmas and happy new year to you all! As you can imagine I have been very busy over the past few weeks so I haven't had time to update my blog but I am glad to be back and I have lots of ideas for new posts which I am excited to share with you all. 
I've been buying lots of new clothes lately so I thought I would put together a selection of pictures focusing on my favourite day time looks from over the Christmas period. 


I am in love with my new trench coat I got from the Zara sale. I was bought a casual puffer style coat for christmas but I also wanted a more smart and dressy coat, so I was very pleased when my friend spotted this for me on a shopping trip. I am obsessed with the colour 'camel' it is so wearable and looks great with a tan. 

I'm wearing:
trench coat - Zara
turtle neck - Zara
jeggings - H&M 
over the knee boots - Leggs (Darlington)
bag - Louis Vuitton 


I finally bought my self a fedora hat and I've been wearing it religiously ever since, I love it because it is so versatile and easy to wear. Another item I have been loving this season is the jumper dress; they are so cosy and comfortable. This is something else which I have just picked up recently after struggling to find one that is the right fit but H&M saved the day again with with this cowl neck black number. 

I'm wearing: 
jumper dress - H&M 
hat - H&M
boots - Zara


This outfit incorporates some of my favourite trends from the autumn/winter season - the fedora hat, leather and nudes! I've had so much wear out of this leather skirt, it was a great buy, I get bored of wearing jeans on a daily basis, so a comfortable and versatile skirt like this is a perfect alternative. 

I'm wearing: 
turtle neck - Zara
sheep skin gilet - Joseph 
leather skirt - River Island 
boots - Zara
hat - H&M 
bag - Louis Vuitton 

No comments:

Post a Comment