Tuesday 16 December 2014

Trends: Nude & Neutral featuring the Kardashians/Jenners

This year nude and neutral colours have been extremely popular especially in the autumn winter season and I've been loving it as much as everyone else. Although I don't have a whole lot of nudes in my wardrobe it is definitely something I want to expand on. Some celebrities in particular who have been loving this trend is the ultimate trend setters that are the Kardashians/Jenners. 
Below I have put together some of my favourite staple looks of theirs from this past year.

The oversized coat
The Max Mara camel coat
 Kim has made this coat famous after being seen wearing it various times. Once over I would of thought that this coat is unflattering and masculine, but Kim has a way of styling it with her figure hugging dresses and making it look feminine and desirable. 

Its plain to see Kim is a fan of oversized coats as she was spotted again wearing more neutral tone coats in dusky pink and cream. She shows off how they can be worn both casual and smart.

Stylish sisters Kylie and Khloe have also been seen rocking the oversized coat trend.

Jumper dresses and roll necks
Kendall was a hit in this camel H&M jumper dress, she styled with leather leggings and boots. I need to recreate this look I love it! 

Kim sticks with the neutral palette as she wears nudish pink roll neck jumpers which are one of my favourite trends of this year. 


Kim goes for an all nude look as she wears a sleeveless jumper dress with Givenchy boots


 Dresses and Coordinates 
Kim is always seen wearing these tight figure hugging dresses but this beige suede-like dress is a favourite of mine.



 These two piece coordinates are simple but classy and gorgeous!

Various nudes/neutrals and accessories

I am obsessed with this nude jumpsuit/dungarees Kylie wore, I need this in my wardrobe! To make this outfit even better she wore some of my favourite kind of shoes, gold points! 


 Here Kendall is wearing beige suede trousers and a cute miniature Celine bag. 

 Kylie wears a camel fedora hat which is currently on my wish list, I also love her powder blue duster coat and strappy nude heels.

No comments:

Post a Comment