Tuesday 16 December 2014

Eye Makeup: Smokey Glitter


This is a look I created for a recent night out. I finally bought some makeup fixing glue which adheres glitter so I can finally create gorgeous glitter smokey eyes. I was wearing all black on this occasion so I thought I would go for dark eyes to match. I started off by creating a smokey eye with eyeshadows, I then applied glitter only to my lid and then added eyeliner which I really accentuated in the inner and outer corners which made for an overall dramatic look. As I went for strong eye makeup I decided to go for a neutral lip colour and light contouring because I didn't want the finished look to be too overpowering. 

Products used: 
Eyes
MAC 'Painterly' Paint Pot
MAC 'Constructivist' Paint Pot 
MAC eyeshadows: Smut, Club, Texture, Shroom, 
MAC 'Grey' Glitter 
Urban Decay eyeshadow: Blackout 
HD Pro Eye and Brow Palette
MAC Liquid Eyeliner 
Barry M Lash Vegas Waterproof Mascara

Face
Charlotte Tilbury Light Wonder foundation (shade 8) 
MAC Pro Concealer Palette (Medium/Dark)
MAC Mineralize Skinfinish Powder in 'Medium Plus'
MAC 'Fleur Power' Mineralize Blusher 
MAC 'Matte Bronze' Bronzer
MAC 'Gleam' eyeshadow (for highlight) 
MAC 'Texture' eyeshadow (for contour)

Lips 
MAC 'Pink Treat' Cremestick Liner
MAC lipsticks: Merh and Chatterbox 

The finished look 
To create these big bouncy curls in my hair I firstly smoothed and curled the ends of my hair with GHD straighteners and I then put in sleep in rollers and left them in for around 4 hours before removing them. 

No comments:

Post a Comment