Tuesday 20 January 2015

More Recent Day Time Looks

 Below I have put together a selection of some of my favourite day time and casual looks I have wore over the past week. I've been loving mixings things up and creating new looks with my winter wardrobe but I've decided to put a stop to buying winter clothes now and I'm ready to start investing in my summer wardrobe!
 For more regular OOTD updates make sure to follow my instagram account. I also would like to mention that I have Depop account on which I am selling lots of clothes so make sure to check it out! 
Instagram - rosec_x
Depop - rosecraddock

All black everything - it has to be said!
I love this Kenzo inspired jumper from H&M I had to have it, I couldn't possibly say no to such a bargain. I paired it up with leather trousers and my good old thigh high boots.

embellished jumper - H&M 
faux leather trousers - H&M 
thigh high faux suede boots - Leggs Darlington

nudes, fur and denim.
I can't get enough of turtle necks, I especially love this nude one its such a great colour. My fur gilet was a Christmas present and it is from a boutique shop in Leeds. 

turtle neck jumper - Zara
fur gilet - 
jeans - Miss Selfridge 
shoes - River Island 

heels or boots?
This is one of my favourite outfits at the moment because I feel so comfortable and trendy at the same time. I love this off white jumper, over size jumpers have definitely been one of my favourite trends this season. Unfortunately the picture looks as if I'm wearing black leggings, they are in fact burgundy leather look leggings with panel details on the knee. I will add a close up of the leggings so you can get a better idea of the complete look. 
I posted this picture on my Instagram quoting 'heels or boots?' and the majority of my followers voted boots, which look do you prefer? 

jumper - Zara 
leggings - Zara 
bag - Louis Vuitton 
hat - H&M
heels - River Island 
boots - Zara 

No comments:

Post a Comment