Sunday 26 October 2014

Recent OOTD

This is an outfit I wore for a night out recently and is something very different to what I would usually wear. I ordered this jumpsuit online and wasn't sure if I was going to love or hate it when it arrived, in the meantime I seen in hanging up in H&M and to be honest, it looked awful! H&M deliveries can take a while so it came about 2 weeks after I ordered it, I bought a size 10 which was too big and unflattering so I took it to the store to exchange for a size 8, which they didn't have in stock so I bought a size 6 which surprisingly fit me and looked much better. I think this boiler suit style jumpsuit is suppose to be a loose and casual fit but which isn't really my style, I prefer a tighter and neat fit. The colour is a khaki green which isn't a colour I would regularly wear especially on a night out, I usually wear quite bright and bold colours or something really girly. This is why I decided to spice it up a bit with my orange court shoes, which again I wasn't sure would work but I like the pop of colour they bring to the outfit. My jewellery was very basic I wore my gold YSL logo earrings which I am loving at the minute and a simple gold chain. For my makeup I went quite bold with really smokey bronze/black eyes and pink lips, I curled my hair with GHD's which I clipped back but later decided to let it fall naturally. 



jumpsuit - H&M
shoes - River Island 

No comments:

Post a Comment