Monday 29 September 2014

24/09 OOTD

blouse - Warehouse 
skirt - River Island 
shoes - River Island 

I have recently been buying my first winter purchases including this leather skirt, I wore it for the first time on this day and seen as though winter hasn't hit us just yet, I brightened the skirt up with some neon colours. I love this skirt its really comfortable and a great fit and I can see my self wearing it a lot through out the winter as it can be worn day and night time. The orange shoes are also a recent purchase, I seen them and had to have them I am obsessed with points and want a pair in every colour. Surprisingly these shoes look great with a lot of outfits as colour clash is on trend. I opted for silvery chunky jewellery with this outfit which I borrowed from my mam. I wore my hair in a wavy pony tail and went for a neutral makeup look with a bold lip using MAC 'Candy Yum-Yum' lipstick which is the same colour as my blouse. 

1 comment:

  1. I love the shoes! Your makeup is vibrant and stunning! Classy look!

    ReplyDelete