Monday 29 September 2014

September Makeup Wishlist

Again it has been a couple of weeks since I last wrote a blog post and thats because I have been so busy but I'm back and I have a lot to talk about. I have a few posts lined up but I wanted to start with this one because I feel like I haven't talked about makeup for such a long time and I am dying to splurge at some of my favourite makeup counters.

MAC 'Velvet Teddy' Lipstick - I have always went for pink lipsticks but lately I have preferred a nude/brown lip colour and my main inspiration for that is Kylie Jenner, not only am I obsessed with her wardrobe but I love her makeup, in particular her lips. I've done some research on what lipstick Kylie uses and three colours from MAC come up they are called; 'Faux' 'Twig' and 'Velvet Teddy'. I was pleased to know that the lipstick she uses are MAC because it is my favourite brand and I am wanting to expand my collection. I think I will go for 'Velvet Teddy' because I think that colour will suit me best but the next time I am at a counter I will be asking for some advice on what I should go for to achieve the colour I am hoping for. 



Guerlain Terracotta Bronzing Powder - This is a product I have wanted to get my hands on for ages. I recently bought MAC 'Matte Bronze' bronzing powder and after using it for a while I have decided I am not happy with the colour, I think the product is good for contouring but not for an all over bronze glow. Terracotta bronzing powder is a legendary makeup product and I have heard so many great reviews about it and I'm dying to try it. 


Also I have 4 spaces left in my MAC palette and I'm trying to decide which eyeshadows should fill up the last spaces. I think I have all the neutral colours I need so I'm focusing on bright colours, I already have a few different shades or purple so I'm thinking I will go for a bright pink and maybe a deep blue. I can't say exactly what colours I will choose as its hard to judge colours online but I will post a haul whenever I buy them. 

Its getting to that time where I am running out of all of my everyday products such as my foundation, eyeliner and concealer. It seems they always run out at the same time and it ends up costing me a small fortune to repurchase them. I will definitely be repurchasing my favourite Charlotte Tilbury foundation which I have raved about in previous posts and I will be buying probably my 10th MAC Liquidlast eyeliner. I have been using the MAC Pro Concealer Palette since the beginning of the year and I have used almost all of it, this product is quite pricey but it is great value for money as it holds 6 different shades of concealer and it has lasted me so long so I will also be buying this again.

No comments:

Post a Comment