Tuesday 8 July 2014

Holiday/Beach Fashion

The countdown is almost over and my holiday is only a week away and as you can imagine I am extremely excited. My holiday wardrobe is complete and I have officially banned my self from looking at any more clothes on Instagram. I have a blog post planned for when I get back from holiday (not that I want to think about that) which will include my holiday outfits, but for now here is a sneak peek of some of the colours, patterns and textures I will be wearing...








As you can see my holiday wardrobe is like a cocktail of bright colours,  gem stones and diamantes, but I am not willing to give it all away yet. Instead I thought I would put together some of my favourite celebrity beach looks I have found whilst browsing the web... 


Vanessa White (The Saturdays) posted this picture on her Instagram which I believe is a look from a new music video she is shooting. This picture immediately caught my eye, I love the colours, jewellery, headband  - everything! It is definitely a look I would go for! 



I have been buying lots of kaftans and kimonos this year, I think they are a holiday necessity. From the above pictures we can see that Kim certainly knows how to create the perfect bikini/cover up combination! 


This yellow dress looks beautiful against Rihannas skin tone


I could have included so many images of Rihanna looking flawless at the beach but I narrowed it down to these two. In the first image she pulls of an extremely vibrant yellow maxi dress which looks beautiful against her skin tone. In the second image Rihanna goes for a laid back look as she wears shades of blue in a tassel and cut out bikini, a straw hat, natural beachy waves and a vidid red lipstick.

No comments:

Post a Comment