Tuesday 1 July 2014

Recent Makeup Look



This is a makeup look I created to attend a wedding, the main focus of the look was the eye makeup, I was going for an 'Arabic' look, I teamed that with my regular face routine and my favourite MAC lipstick 'Pure Zen' which goes with so many looks. I used the MAC eyeshadows 'Plum Dressing' and 'Amber Lights' these stunning colours worked beautifully together and really complimented my green eyes. 
Unfortunately as much as I tried to capture the beauty of this eyeshadow, my camera didn't pick up the colours and attention to detail as well as I would have hoped but I will be recreating the look and posting a tutorial soon.

I'm wearing 
Dress - Chic Boutique Darlington 
Earrings - Ebay 

(I created natural looking curls in my hair using GHD's)

No comments:

Post a Comment