Tuesday 8 July 2014

Holiday Scents


The offers at Victorias Secret are brilliant, I mixed and matched five full sized products from the VS Fantasies range and paid only $30. I have had various scents and products from this range and they are all so different and beautiful but my absolute favourite has to be 'Coconut Passion' because I really love the smell of coconut and it reminds me of being on holiday abroad. I bought 'Cocunut Passion' fragrance mist and body wash, 'Strawberries & Champagne' fragrance mist, 'Love Spell' hydrating body lotion and 'Pure Seduction' foaming body wash and shave gel. I have decided to save all of these till I go on holiday next week because I love opening lots of new products on holiday, I think it makes it even more exciting. Unfortunately I may not look like a Victorias Secret model but I will be smelling like one in Ayia Napa.


As much as I love my VS body mists I think a statement holiday fragrance is a must and 'Bronze Goddess' by Estee Lauder is on my wish list this year (in fact it was on my wish list year but I never got round to buying it). This limited edition scent returns every spring/summer and I can't wait to get my hands on it, I love everything about it the name, the packaging and most importantly the smell. This fragrance oozes summer, it is so powerful and feminine. It is descried as a 'solar floral' scent, blended with Bergamot, warm Amber, Tiare Flower and Vanilla combined with delicious creamy Coconut. 

No comments:

Post a Comment