Wednesday 30 July 2014

My Ayia Napa Wardrobe


I have been home a week now and I have finally pulled myself together and decided its time to write a new blog post. As you can imagine I have the holiday blues and this past week I've been trying to make the most of the english weather, sunbathing with my eyes closed and pretending I'm still on holiday. I had the time of my life in Ayia Napa, I loved every minute of it, It exceeded my expectations and there was so much to do, I would definitely consider returning next year. As sad as I am to be home, I am now excited to make lots of plans for next summer and booking up the next girls holiday!

As I said I would be posting some of my holiday outfits and bikinis so here they are along with some of my favourite pictures and memories!


 
Kandi Beach Party
I'm wearing 
bikini top - Victorias Secret
shorts - customised Levis
bag - Vivienne Westwood 
earings - Miss Selfridge
sunglasses - Ebay 




Fantasy Boat Party
I'm wearing 
bikini - H&M (customised by me) 
cover up - PHAX Swimwear 
bracelet - Jewel Boutique 


Pambos Pool Party
I'm wearing 
bikini - customised by me 
kaftan - Alexandria Therese
sunglasses - Miss Selfridge
Sandals - Ruby's Darlington 



Some of my favourite outfits were from independent boutiques I found online and on Instagram. 

Thank you for reading, keep your eyes peeled for my next post which will be a follow up including my holiday beauty essentials! 

No comments:

Post a Comment