Thursday 18 February 2016

February Makeup Favourites

Anastasia Beverly Hills Cream Contour Palette (Medium) - Is it all it's cracked up to be? YES! I love this palette and it is so easy to work with. The coverage is amazing,  I use the 'cream' shade in this palette as an under eye concealer and 'banana' as a highlighter, these shades brighten up my skin and help to conceal my dark circles better than any other product I have used. I love to use the darker shades to bronze my skin and to create some definition by contouring. I would recommend this product to anyone!


MAC Strobe Cream - I bought this product just after Christmas and ever since I have been using it daily on my self and my clients. I love to apply this before foundation for a healthy and illuminating glow. I apply it to the high points of my face, particularly on my cheek bones where I like to highlight the most. I use this along side MAC skin base visage primer and studio fix fluid foundation, I love the combination of the three for a dewy and long lasting finish. 

Urban Decay De-Slick Oil Control Setting Spray - This is another cult product that everybody raves about and I've got to say I've been pretty impressed with it, my makeup does seem to stay in place and is longer lasting with a few sprits' of the spray when my makeup is complete and it also gives the skin an extra little glow after powdering. This product is now a must have for me and I will definitely be repurchasing!


NARS Illuminator 'Super Orgasm' - I never use to be crazy about a highlighter, but now I am and I had to get my hands on this pretty product. I apply this to my cheekbones after foundation, however I don't wear this daily, it is a product I opt for with evening makeup. This pearly peach illuminator gives off hints of gold which looks stunning when hit by the light.  


Thank you for reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment