Monday 7 December 2015

Casual Fashion Inspo

I feel like I haven't wrote a fashion post in ages but as usual I've been obsessing daily over fashion posts on Instagram.I have decided to put together a selection of my favourite casual looks recently posted by the Kardashians and Jenners of course, more stylish celebs and some of my favourite fashion bloggers. 



Kourtney, Khloe and Kylie rock all black. Lately I have been wearing leather leggings and trousers religiously and I need to buy some plain and distressed black jeans, I think they go with pretty much everything and can smarten up a casual look. 


Simlar to Kylies look is Sarah Ashcrofts street style in New York, I love the black and nude combination, I'm still loving bomber jackets and my collection is ever growing but this nude and a black bomber are to be added next. Sarah is also wearing the limited edition Nike Desert Thea trainers which I was trying to get a hold of for weeks but I have officially gave up, at least I have the black NY cap! 

The same nude bomber worn with neutral tones (Instagram @xshellcy)



How good do Kourtney and Kylie look in their Yeezy oversized sweatshirts,  I don't think anybody can pull this look off quite like these girls and certainly not everyone can afford the ridiculous price tag never the less I'm inspired. 


Oversized and waterfall coats are still very much in fashion this year, but what I particularly like about Kylie and Gigis looks is the grey tones, I'm loving neutral and muted colours.

Sarah Ashcroft looks classy and stylish with a simple white tee, distressed jeans and a leather biker jacket. I love leather jackets they never go out of fashion and can make the most plain outfit look trendy, I have a leather jacket from Zara for Christmas which I can't wait to wear! 


More leather jackets worn by Gigi Hadid and Kendall Jenner, styled with over the knee boots and lace detail khaki trousers.


 Kylie sports Adidas originals for an extra casual look.

Thank you for reading! 

No comments:

Post a Comment