Tuesday 28 July 2015

Blush, Nude & Denim

bomber jacket - House of CB
cami - River Island 
skirts - Sportsgirl 
heels - Public Desire 
bag - YSL

The weather in Darlington is cold, rainy and very depressing and as much as I would like to be posting summer fashion inspiration, today just isn't the day for that because frankly that would make me more fed up because I haven't seen much sun since I got back from Ibiza last month. So instead of a collage that consists of a bright and colourful swimming costume and over-sized shades I put together this little number, something more weather appropriate. I think this outfit would be perfect for a date or day trip, the chic satin bomber jacket makes it weather appropriate and if the sun did decide to come out it can be removed to reveal the cool cami, I think camis are a necessity in every girls summer wardrobe because they are so easy to wear and are perfect to wear under jackets, blazers etc. For the lower half I chose a denim midi skirt, which is on my wish list after seeing celebs like Kylie Jenner and Beyonce sporting them with a casual day time look, a denim skirt is a cute and fashionable alternative for jeans and shorts. For footwear I chose nude heels, these particular shoes combine lace and a pointed toe which are two features in a shoe that I usually go for, lace up heels have been really popular over the last few seasons and I can't get enough of them. To complete the look I accessorized with a YSL over the shoulder chain bag which finishes the outfit beautifully and makes it look more expensive. 

Thank you for reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment