Monday 1 June 2015

Makeup Artist Inspo Ft. Desi Perkins

There are thousands upon thousands of makeup artists across the web, but like everyone I have my favourites which I admire and look to for inspiration. You may have read my previous post on MUA Amrezy but this time its all about J.Lo look alike Desi Perkins. I only recently discovered Desi's makeup tutorial but ever since I have been following her and the stunning and unique makeup creations she comes up with, which I must recreate on myself.  Below I have put together some images of my favourite looks she has created. 



This look is pretty simple but very effective. The pop of colour in the inner corner makes a massive statement. Desi also uses an interesting mixture of colours in this look but the teal and deep purple really compliment each other. This look is all about the eyes as you can see she opted for a nude lip and a lightly bronzed and matte complexion. I like how Desi models this look, showing off her manicure which matches her makeup. 


Desi proves its good to experiment with different products and colours as she creates a feline flick using an electric blue eye liner which looks stunning against her brown eyes. I like how she warmed the eyes up using neutral browns, again an interesting choice of colours but it works. This makeup look is also based around the eyes as she rocks a nude lipstick, a flawless complexion and a soft glow on her cheekbones. 


This eye makeup is similar to one I recreate frequently on my clients, a dramatic smokey eye with a touch of glitter and once again Desi models her signature nude lip and glowing complexion. 

Thank you for reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment