Friday 3 April 2015

Makeup On Clients

I love to experiment with new makeup looks on my clients as well as on myself. Everyone looks different, there are different face shapes and complexions and different eye shapes and eye colours, so the finished look of makeup can look completely different depending on the person. Makeup application is getting a lot more popular in my salon because I have been advertising it more and my skills are always improving, it is certainly my most favourite service to carry out, I would love to work with makeup all day. 
Now that I have my new camera I can take high quality pictures of my work and post them on my blog, like I said previously I will soon be doing makeup tutorials, so if you would like to see any of these looks featured on my youtube channel please let me know! 



This is kind of a statement look I have been creating lately, it looks great on everyone. I use MAC 'Tan' Pigment as the base colour and warm up the crease and lower lash line with darker shades for a smoked out and smouldered effect and for a bit of glam I add a iridescent glitter which reflects blue and pink, unfortunately this isn't really showing up in the picture but trust me, it looks gorgeous. for eyeliner I went for the 'Arabic eye' effect, with a winged liner on the outer corners and made the liner meet at the inner corners creating a point. For the skin I firstly contoured and highlighted which is really popular with clients, I added a little bronzer and a pop of pink blusher to warm up the skin and to finish I used MAC 'Chatterbox' Lipstick which I think looks great with just about any makeup look. 



This look is a lot more intense and dramatic, its all about the eyes! To create this eye makeup, after priming the area, I started with MAC 'Soft Brown' as my transition colour just above the sockets to warm up the area and blend out the dark colours, its a good idea to start with light colours. I then used a black liner to create a 'cut crease' and really blended it out with a fluffy brush to soften the look. Next I heavily applied a MAC glitter and finished the eyes with a strong winged liner. Again I contoured and highlighted the face as requested and really warmed up the face with bronzer. This client brought her own lipstick to wear, it was a orangey red colour which really completed the look and gave it a summery spanish vibe. 

Thank you for reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment