Thursday 27 November 2014

Fantasy OOTD Balmain Blazer And Shirt Dress


blazer - Balmain
shirt dress - James Perse
belt - Moschino 
shoes - Christian Louboutin 

I wanted to put together an outfit designed around this Balmain blazer, if you recognise it you may have seen similar on Kim Kardashian, I'm sure her wardrobe is heaving with Balmain but this is something I have seen her wearing on more than one occasion which is rare for her. Balmain is ridiculously priced but when your Kim, who cares? However, luckily I have seen some dupes for these chic blazers in the hight street and online and I managed to get my hands on one from H&M in an off white colour. 
Back to the outfit; Recently I have been admiring 'shirt dresses' and although they may not look up to much on the hanger (or on a 2D screen) teamed with the right outfit a simple oversized shirt can look so on point. The statement Moschino waist belt is on my wish list, it can bring an outfit together and I think adding this makes this outfit look so much more feminine and flattering as it will cinch in at the waist and show off your curves. To finish I added the 'So Kate' patent leather Louboutins because why not? Red bottoms always look good! 

The Balmain Blazer 
Kim wearing her favourite Balmain blazer worn casual with jeans and again with a dress.

 
Kanye and Kim wearing matching Balmain blazer and blazer style dress.


In the pictures above Kim is wearing a pink and white blazer, which are similar to the one I found in H&M.

Even North West is wearing Balmain at 1 year old! 

The 'Shirt Dress'
Kim setting the perfect example of how to style a shirt dress.

Of course J.Lo had to be included in yet another fashion post, here she is looking very classy and sophisticated in a silk shirt dress and sandals. 

 Kylie Jenner wearing a more detailed shirt dress, I love the belt and pleats!

No comments:

Post a Comment