Thursday 7 August 2014

Small MAC Haul

MAC 'Chatterbox' Lipstick - Whats more exciting than a new MAC lipstick? A new free MAC lipstick! If you didn't already know about the Back 2 MAC programme heres the low down - take any 6 empty MAC containers and in return you get a free lipstick of your choice. It can be hard to pick from the collection unless you already had a colour in mind, which I didn't this time so I was holding 5 shades of pink and had various swatches on my hand but in the end I decided on 'Chattebox' as I had seen this in tutorials before and thought it looked lovely. The colour is described as 'bright red-pink' I have tried so many MAC lipsticks looking for an everyday pink and this is perfect, although it certainly can be worn for a night time look too, I can see this one going down fast! 



MAC 'Club' Eyeshadow - So I couldn't go to the MAC counter and just walk away with a lipstick, especially when there is still slots to be filled in my MAC eyeshadow palette. Every time I'm at the eyeshadow stall I find myself picking up colours I already have because they stand out the most to me but this time 'Club' caught my eye, I swatched it on my hand and thought it was so similar to the MAC 'Blue Brown' pigment which I had mentioned in my 'June Makeup Wishlist' so I decided instead of spending £17.00 on a pigment I would only spend £10.00 for this eyeshadow. This colour is described as 'red-brown with green pearl' and 'Blue Brown' is described as 'brown with blue-green pearl'.

MAC 'Sushi Flower' Eyeshadow - This is the brightest MAC eyeshadow I have to date and I am so excited to use it, it is described as 'pinky-coral with pink shimmer'. I am wearing pink at the weekend and I wanted an eyeshadow to match my outfit. This colour seems to be a hit from MAC, I have heard it mentioned a lot on Youtube and I can see why as it really stands out in the collection, now that I have all the neutral colours I need (I think) I have started to focus on bright and vibrant shades, I'm looking forward to trying some more daring eye looks!

No comments:

Post a Comment