Thursday 8 May 2014

New MAC Eyeshadows

No shopping trip is complete with out a visit to the MAC counter. I'm a MAC addict and in my opinion you can never have too much make up. As much as I want to buy everything in sight when I am there, since Christmas I have been concentrating on filling up my MAC eyeshadow palette, I have finally filled up one side of the palette with neutral colours and I am now beginning on the second side where I am opting for a mixture of colours from purples and pinks to blacks and greys; any colours I think will be popular and look good on different eye colours and basically any colours I just can't resist.
 On this visit to the MAC counter, I bought 'Quarry' which I have been wanting to pick up for a while after hearing MUA Tanya Burr recommend it and put it amongst her 'Top 10 MAC eyeshadows' this filled the last slot in my neutral palette.
I then began to look for brighter and bolder eyeshadows, with me having green/blue eyes a lot of colours work with them and make them 'pop', in particular purple. The eyeshadows 'Stars N Rockets' and 'Plum Dressing' immediately stood out out to me. I haven't yet used these eyeshadows as I have been busy but I can't wait to experiment with them and use them with different colours to create some gorgeous eye looks. 
 Choosing eyeshadows (or anything) at MAC can be quite hard and a little overwhelming as there is so much choice, but the staff are always very helpful and can advise you as to what colours will suit you. 
If you would like to ask me for some advice on MAC eyeshadows or on anything else you would like to know feel free to leave a comment or contact me through facebook, twitter or instagram! 

I will soon post some pictures of me wearing these eyeshadows and I will also be writing a post on my favourite MAC eyeshadows in my palette.  






 'Quarry' (soft muted plum brown)
'Stars N Rockets' (purple with pink pearl) 
'Plum Dressing' (pinky plum with metal)

No comments:

Post a Comment