Wednesday 14 May 2014

Favourite Hair Product

As much as I love makeup and beauty products I must admit I have never been as obsessed with hair products, which is probably because I have tried so many from various brands which show no results. However there is one product I do love which is Herbal Essences 'Beautiful Ends'. I cannot recommend this product enough, I have been using this product for a long time now and urged so many people to buy it. Unlike most other hair products I have tried I can tell a difference when I use this, it really does what it says on the bottle. When I use it my hair feels so much softer, the ends don't feel dry, my split ends are less noticeable, it controls frizz, and lets not forget to mention it smells gorgeous!



I apply 'Beautiful Ends' after I have washed my hair, I dispense about 4 pumps of the product and use my hands to distribute the product from the mid-length to the end of my hair and I leave it to absorb. It is a cream formula, which spreads easily through out my hair, it absorbs quickly and it doesn't leave my hair feeling sticky or heavy. This can also be used on dry hair but I prefer to use a lighter product on dry hair like a serum (the one I am currently using is Umberto Giannini 'Miracle Worker' which is a best seller from their range, I think it is good but not brilliant). Herbal Essences also sell a 'Beautiful Ends Split End Protection Intensive Mask' which I would love to try. 



Unfortunately at the moment my hair is not in its best condition, if I forget to apply 'Beautiful Ends' my hair feels dry and the split ends are terribly noticeable to me and the ends of my hair doesn't seem as thick. I've recently been looking at some old holiday photos from 2012 and my hair was in a much healthier condition back then. I treat my hair the same now as I did back then but I think the reason for this is that my hair works in a cycle; it will be in good condition for so long and then I begin to get a lot of split ends which I need to keep on top of, I have recently had just under an inch trimmed off my hair but I think I need another inch or maybe even two cut off to get rid of all those loathed split ends. 

I want my hair in good condition for my holiday this year so that it is easy to work with and I don't have to style it every night. Lately I have been straightening and curling my hair a lot with GHD's which I know I need to cut down on as heat protection is not strong enough to prevent my hair from heat damage. I've also cut down on washing my hair as much, I went through a phase of having to wash my hair everyday but I have realised that doing so makes my hair dull and dry, so I now wash it every other day. I am going to continue to use 'Beautiful Ends' and I am also going to buy the 'Intensive Mask' to use on my hair once a week and hopefully doing so will contribute to me getting my healthy hair back! 

Tenerife 2012
In this picture I applied 'Beautiful Ends' and left my hair to dry naturally and scrunched it slightly with some moose. 

If you can recommend any other products or have any tips or tricks on how I can rejuvenate my hair feel free to comment below!

No comments:

Post a Comment