Thursday 3 April 2014

First Post

My name is Rose Craddock, I am 20 years old and from Darlington in the North East. I am a qualified beautician and nail technician, I am also trained in spray tanning and make up. I work from my salon at home where I carry out lots of beauty treatments, I named my salon Rose Beautique. The beauty and makeup industry is my passion, I love what I do! 
This is probably the 5th blog I have started but this time I'm really going to go for it, I follow a lot of people's blogs who have similar interests to me and I've always thought I would like to do that, so it starts now! As you can imagine this blog is going to be beauty related but theres also going to be a lot of fashion talk because clothes, shoes, bags and jewellery are amongst the other things I love.
I've got so many post ideas in my head right now so I may as well get started...
I hope you enjoy reading my blog and don't forget to leave your comments, thank you! 
Rose x


I'm wearing:
Jumper - H&M
Jeans - River Island 
Jacket - Zara 
Shoes - River Island 
Bag - Louis Vuitton 
Necklace - Juicy Couture 

No comments:

Post a Comment