Tuesday 3 January 2017

New Year And Back To Blogging

Happy new year! 
Finally I can get back to regularly updating my blog after being out of the routine since April, my excuse is that my old laptop had been playing up but now I am back with a new laptop and I am looking forward to writing again. A lot has gone on since I was last active on here so I'm not quite sure where to start with posts but I've got some ideas in mind. 

As it is the beginning of 2017 we're all talking about our new year resolutions and like I said I don't know where to start with rebooting my blog, so for this post I may as well share my own resolutions to get back into the swing of things...

  • This year I will learn to drive, I've definitely held out for long enough and made excuse after excuse but I'm feeling more confident now and have already started learning my theory so in February I'm going to start my driving lessons and hopefully pass as soon as possible.
  • I will get myself in to a good gym/exercise routine, I've been so lazy since getting back from Ibiza in July, I've done hardly any exercise and I'm not feeling good in myself so now is the time to start and once I've booked my summer holiday for this year I will have all the motivation I need. 
  • I also have some more 2017 goals in mind which I'm going to keep those to myself but lets just say I'm definitely ready to make some big changes this year, I feel like I've been in the same position for a long time now and its time to step up and move on with some things. 
I'll round this up here and get to brainstorming for my next post,
thank you for reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment