Wednesday 30 September 2015

Halloween Looks

Halloween is fast approaching and I have been getting lots of enquiries about makeup bookings, so I have been practising some looks in my spare time which I have enjoyed creating and I'm looking forward to doing more in the lead up to the 31st. Here are some ideas I have came up with so far...

The Devil
The first look I created was based on the devil, I began drawing out the horns on my forehead and I worked from there, using a lot of red for shadow and contouring, I also applied red glitter on my lips. This is quite a 'glam' halloween look, one for the girly girls!

 The Black Swan
This is a popular theme for Halloween, I found lots of different interpretations of this look on Pinterest and Instagram which was a bit over whelming when I was looking for some inspiration, so I just followed the basic eye shape and then designed my own look from there. The shape around the eyes are suppose to be the wings of a swan so I feathered them out with with light brush strokes then added the line detail on the lids and brow bone. I then contoured my cheekbones using a black eyeshadow and created a red and black ombre lip to finish. 

Scarface 
For this look I firstly created an evening makeup look, I then used liquid latex, fake blood and a mixture of foundation, concealers and eyeshadows to create the bleeding open wound.

Here is a close up of another open wound I created on my hand.

Thank you for reading and look out for more Halloween looks coming soon! 

No comments:

Post a Comment