Friday 1 May 2015

Makeup Artist Inspo Ft. Amrezy

Firstly I apologise as I haven't written a new post in two weeks. I wasn't sure what to write about as I wanted to do something makeup related but different to what I usually do, so after some thought I decided to put together some images of my favourite looks from Amrezy who is a very popular makeup artist and I would like to make this a recurring post in the future, looking at different MUA's work. 
As much as I love creating makeup looks on myself and clients, I also enjoy researching other makeup artists work and watching You Tube tutorials for inspiration and ideas. Speaking of tutorials I promise mine are coming very soon, I am currently in the process of setting up my new salon where I will also be recording my videos

Amrezy
I could have put every picture of Amrezy on here because I love all her makeup looks and everything she wears. She is so glamorous I love how she matches her clothes and jewellery so well with every individual makeup look.

 A natural matte smokey eye is something I don't do very often, I either go all out with shimmer and glitter eyeshadows for an evening look or tone it down for a day time look, but there's always shimmer. However seeing this look Amrezy created makes me want to try it out on myself, this eye makeup would be perfect with MAC 'Velvet Teddy' Lipstick, very Kylie Jenner. 

Another neutral look with a touch of shimmer, this is a very versatile look that would work on anyone. 

Something else I don't wear or particularly like is silver eyeshadow, I think it can look a bit tacky but once again Amrezy has changed my opinion and I'm loving this simple smouldering silver eye she created. 

This is a signature look from me, gold glitter and smoked out black eyeshadow, this look is very popular with my clients. I'm also loving the strong cheekbone highlight and pink lipstick and those earrings of course!

I love this image! I need to recreate these eyes to match my outfit for the weekend, however I don't have an eyeshadow or pigment this colour but I'll see what I can do! 

This is an Arabic inspired look its all about the winged liner, she has used really soft and nude colours on her lips and complexion, her eyes and head piece do the talking in this look. 

No comments:

Post a Comment