Thursday 9 April 2015

Easter Look: All Pink Everything




Easter always feels like the time of year where I can begin to dress a little more summery and more bright colours appear in my wardrobe, although pastel colours always remind me of Easter. This year I wore all pink; a pink outfit, pink nails and lots of pink makeup of course. I went for a soft smokey eye using MAC 'Rose' Pigment for the first time as the base colour which is a gorgeous pink/red with copper sparkle, this colour really complimented
my eyes and matched my outfit. Other eye products in this look included MAC Eyeshadows; 'Sketch', 'Cranberry', 'Gleam'. On my lips I used YSL Rouge Volupte in the shade 'Rose Opera' which is a gorgeous glossy bubblegum pink. The reason I haven't written a full written tutorial of this makeup is because I'm planing to recreate this look in an upcoming video tutorial.

No comments:

Post a Comment