Wednesday 13 August 2014

10/08 OOTD

I love nothing more than dressing up and going out and dancing all night and Newcastle is one of my favourite places to do so, thats where I went on Saturday night. What makes a night out even better for me is when you have a brand new outfit your dying to wear and deciding how to have my hair and make up. The 2 piece I wore was from an independent dress maker whom sells unique clothing and one off pieces. The fabric of this outfit is inspired by Emilio Pucci, a world-renowned Italian designer recognised for its geometric prints in a kaleidoscope of colours. 
Emilio Pucci 1953 Vogue Campaign 

The print and design of my outfit also reminded me of the 70's era and because it was so bold, I ensured my accessories and hair was muted, however I thought it was an opportunity to get creative with my makeup and use some exciting colours. 


For more details on my makeup read my previous post here.
In this picture you can see my earrings and bracelet which are broth from Crystal & Co 


I wanted my hair out of my face on this occasion and the focus to be on my outfit and makeup but I wanted to create a twist on a normal ponytail, as you can see my hair was put in a french plait and a low curly pony tail. My hair was done by my friend who is currently training to be a hairdresser. 




2 piece by designer 'Ruby Violet' 


The shoes I wore are Christian Louboutins, I received them for my 18th birthday and they are my favourite shoes I own but they certainly weren't designed for comfort. 

No comments:

Post a Comment