Monday 19 May 2014

Celeb Style: Kylie Jenner

Kylie Jenner certainly has a style of her own, her quirky individualism makes her stands out from the rest of the Kardashians/Jenners. Although her style choices aren't particularly something I would go for myself, I would say Kylie is a trend setter. She is definitely the wild child amongst the sisters, she shocked us all when she cut off her luscious locks in exchange for a choppy bob, and her hair has seen a rainbow of colours from blonde dip dye to green highlights and now she is rocking a vivid blue-do! The thing I'm loving the most about Kylie lately is her makeup, she has been looking absolutely flawless in her recent Instagram posts. Her makeup is simple yet SO effective, I can see she is going for bold brows and lips, light foundation and contouring, a really neutral eyeshadow and lots of individual lashes, which look slightly clumpy - in a good way! Something that has become apparent in these images is Kylies plump lips, she has denied all rumours of having any surgery or lip fillers and I do believe that Kylie hasn't undergone any surgical procedures but I definitely think she has had lip enhancements, either that or she is massively overdrawing her lips and in that case she needs to give us some tips! 

I love all of the Kardashian/Jenners but I have to applaud Kylie for having a style of her own and not fading in to the background as I once thought she did and I look forward to seeing what she comes out with next!





#Iwishmyselfieslookedlikethis

No comments:

Post a Comment