Thursday 10 April 2014

Tan Truth Spray Tan Review


I have tried so many spray tan solutions since getting a spray tan machine and even before that I use to treat myself to a spray tan once in a while when I was going somewhere special. Now I have a spray tan near enough every week, its so much easier to jump in the tent and be sprayed rather than applying a lotion or mouse, rubbing it in, making sure its even and struggling to reach your back, it seems to take forever! However a spray tan is done in under 10 minutes and all it takes for the best results is a little moisturiser applied to the dry areas (hands, feet, elbows, knees) to prevent the tan building up on the dry skin and someone you trust with a spray gun! Of course preparation is key as it is with any tanning product, you must exfoliate and shave at least 24 hours before tanning for the best results. You can't expect a fresh even tan with dry patches and traces of last weeks remaining tan (but us beauticians try our best under all circumstances). A few other spray tan top tips are to wear a hair net to prevent your hair from the tan, 'sticky feet' to prevent the soles of your feet from the tan when stood in the tent and also giving the palms of your hands a little wipe after the spray tan.
With that said you can probably tell what is my favourite tanning method and it goes with out saying that we should all keep off sun beds or at least use them in moderation. 
In the past I have bought spray tan solutions from various brands including Sienna X, Famous Dave, Laurens Way and Sol Glo and some of the tans I have had from other salons include Fake Bake and California Tan.
I have never had a really horrible spray tan, however with most I have thought there could be room for improvement but for me, Tan Truth is an all rounder! 
Tan Truth has so many benefits, not only do you get the gorgeous tan you long for but its with out all the dreaded side effects. First of all,  this is the only spray tan where I have felt dry enough to get in to my clothes just minutes after being sprayed and when I am dressed I don't feel like my clothes are clinging to me, so many of my clients have commented on this. Another thing I use to hate about spray tans is when you sleep in your tan over night and you wake up the next morning and feel so dirty and you just want to jump in the shower as soon as you get out of bed, with this tan I feel like I have nothing on my skin, I feel quite fresh but of course I feel even better when I wash it off to reveal a perfect streak free tan. When people think of any tanning product they think of the smell, but again I must say this tan wins in this field! Of course it does have a scent but its not strong or unpleasant and the smell isn't left lingering on your bed sheets like other tans. Another problem I have had with spray tans is those 2 hour baths I have found myself in, struggling to remove the tan, but not with this one! This has been the easiest to remove of all I have tried. You also get your weeks worth with this one, most tans are said to last up to a week but I have found some tans fading after just 2 days, most around 4-5 but I would say Tan Truth starts fading after 6 days. I have also never found myself with that scaley and patchy skin you get when the tan is wearing away. One of the main things I love about this tan is the colour. Most importantly its not orange, orange is not a good look! I think this tan is really natural looking, it has that holiday feel, I would describe it as a golden bronze and sun kissed. 
There are 2 shades of this tan 9% which is described as the ultimate natural, golden tan and 13% a deeper, darker tan. I would recommend those who are new to spray tans to get the 9% and for myself I prefer this as a day to day tan. If I was having a night out I would go for the 13% and I would advise all the tan lovers to get this too! 
After trying and testing in search of the tan I thought was best for me and my clients Tan Truth was the winner, it won in every field! Its great value for money and all my clients have been happy with their tan and I have had lots of recommendations and returning customers. 

With my 13% dark Tan Truth spray tan 
Full Outfit - Chic Boutique Darlington 
Shoes - Bank

So if you haven't tried it, book your Tan Truth spray tan now at Rose Beautique Darlington! 

2 comments:

  1. Would you mind if I shared this review on my Facebook page?? Thanks Hun xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi I've just seen this, of course you can share it that would be great! Xxx

      Delete